Sunday, May 21, 2006

HELLO ALL im feeling complete rubbishified now I NEED TO GET OUT.
Well im seeing the world again tmr LIKE I HAVENT IN TWO DAYS IN A ROW.

Yes yumin cooped herself up at home.
She doesnt quite know why.

OMGGGGGGGGGGGGG i need to get out NEXT WEEK.
I so need to.
Tournament's coming to an end.
RIGHTTTTTTTT - can't wait for next year's.


IM SO GONNA PROVE MYSELF. Just shutup you egoistic *********!
GAH ):

-
HERES CUTENESS W AN E (OMG SHIT JORDUS IM TYPING LIKE YOU)

He came over and lol we were laughing at the video i linked to in my previous post when i took this.

Well hasnt it been long since you saw my face on my blog lol i know i know i look horrid

Heres maxi - whom i havent seen for long

&I LOVELOVELOVE this pic jasmin said maxi was smiling at her LOOK AT HOW ADORABLE IS THATTTTT (:









Okay i shall bring my hyperness to bed.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home